Junior Achievement is a Manx registered charity that helps young people make the connection between education and the world of work.
We are looking for a Digital Assistant to join our small team. Click here for the job description and details of how to apply.
We will consider applications from people who are looking for full time, part time or term time working. Standard hours are 35 hours per week
A bit about the role
This is a newly created post and the focus will be to help the charity move forward with everything digital. It is an exciting time to be joining the organisation as we develop a new five year strategy.
We are looking for someone who will grow and develop into the role whilst at the same time do their best to make sure the charity stays relevant and up to date.
We currently use a wide variety of platforms, which include Survey Monkey, Volunteer database, Canva, Social media platforms, You Tube and the JA website. Over the next 12 months, we hope to introduce a learning platform and a new website.
A bit about you
You will be the type of person that:
- enjoys working as part of a small team but also confident to work independently
- has a genuine interest in digital communications and in developing innovative, exciting content
- likes a challenge and is resilient
- is a creative individual and ideas person
- genuinely wants to be involved in the work of the charity and helping young people to get a job or start their own business
The closing date for applications is Friday 7th January, 2022.
For more information please contact Sue Cook, CEO by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org