We believe that all children regardless of their social background or academic ability should be given the best chance for a rewarding career, no matter where they start their journey.
We believe in the boundless potential of young people and an academic education on its own is not enough. As the Island’s largest educational charity we motivate and equip young people with the skills and knowledge they will need to get a job or start their own business.
Our work brings us into direct contact with young people, teachers, businesses and influencers to help build a successful and sustainable future.
Through hands-on programmes that encompass employability skills, entrepreneurship and financial literacy, we want to help young people to reach their potential beyond education.
We operate in the Isle of Man and we are also a member of JA Europe.
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people
- Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
- The advancement of education in particular commercial education of and in so far as such purpose shall be charitable
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing and subject to the imitation aforesaid, to education young people in the Isle of man in the organisation, methods and practice of commerce and industry in all subjects related thereto by use of the products supplied and licenced by Junior Achievement
- In furtherance of the objects hereinbefore declared and contained to organise, promote, supervise and instruct either directly or through affiliated associations and agencies, groups, classes and syndicates of young people
- To make with any institution or association having objects similar to those of the Company arrangements for co-ordinating the activities of the Company and those of such institution or association in the interests of persons who may benefit from those activities. Provided that in carrying the terms of this object into effect the funds of the Company shall in no case be applied to any but its charitable objects