To inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people.
- Commitment to the principles of market based economics and entrepreneurship
- Passion for what we do, honesty, integrity and excellence in how we do it
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives and backgrounds of all individuals
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration.
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning
The mission of Junior Achievement is to use hands-on experiences to help young people understand the economics of life. In partnership with business and educators, Junior Achievement brings the real world to students and opens their minds to their potential.
Junior Achievement programmes are designed for young people aged 5-19 and are implemented through a partnership between local businesses and schools.