GIANT CAR BOOT SALE SUNDAY 24TH JUNE – ONCHAN PARK
Starts on: 24/05/2019
On Sunday 24th May Junior Achievement will be holding a giant car boot sale at Onchan Park. All monies raised from the Car Boot Sale will go to Manx charity Junior Achievement.
The car boot will be held from 10am – 2pm at the Kickabout Area at the back of the park.
INFORMATION FOR SELLERS
Please contact email@example.com or call 666266 to book your pitch. By booking a pitch you agree to the terms and conditions below.
- Domestic car pitch for second hand goods £10
- Small Van or any vehicle over a standard saloon size car (i.e. 4 x 4 or people carrier) £15
- Trader, Mobile Home, Transit Van or similar vehicle £20 (double pitch size)
- Please note that you are not allowed to sell food at this event
On the Day
The car boot will be open to the public from 10am until 2pm. Stall holders can set up from 8.30am. On arrival you will be directed by clearly identifiable stewards to the next available pitch where your vehicle will remain for the entire duration of the event. You cannot request particular areas or pitches. Stewards will direct all vehicles during set-up, please respect and follow their instructions.
Emergency vehicle access routes must be kept clear at all times.
- Arrival is from 8.30am (please do not arrive any sooner) and you must be on the field by 9.30am at the latest
- Please bring with you your confirmation and booking form
- You will be directed to the next available pitch. These cannot be reserved until friends or other stall holders arrive
- If you have booked 2 car pitches and would like these pitches next to each other please note that both cars must arrive together
- If you do not arrive before 9.30am you will be refused entry on the grounds of safety
- You must not put goods in front of your stall that will block access or create a safety hazard for members of the public
General terms and conditions
- You are required to take all of your rubbish and unsold items as we do not have a rubbish facility. Please come prepared and bring bin liners for you to take your own rubbish home. Fly tipping and littering are an illegal offence
- No refunds or exchanges on pitches that are booked and paid for
- In case of rain, bring an umbrella!! If the weather is severe and we are forced to cancel the event, we will contact you by email and will put a note on our Facebook page
- Anyone under the age of 16 should be accompanied by an adult
- Alcohol is strictly forbidden on-site for consumption & sale. Sellers agree to vacate the premises by 2pm with all of their belongings. Items forbidden for sale: knives, illegal items, alcohol, stolen goods, counterfeit goods and anything deemed to be a weapon or an offensive item by management, anyone selling these will be asked to leave.
- Management reserve the right to decline entry, regardless whether you have paid or reserved a pitch
- Any goods bought or sold by vendors/customers are at your own risk. We do not take any responsibility
- We will not take any responsibility for any items that are lost, stolen or damaged