Junior Achievement Petra Trek, Jordan
Starts on: 22/10/2023
Join us for the adventure of a lifetime and sleep under the stars on this amazing trek
- Open to anyone aged 18+
- The trek takes place from 23 to 28 October
- You will be safe in the hands of a professional trekking company
- It’s a great way to make new friends and experience different cultures
- You will be raising funds for Manx charity Junior Achievement whilst taking part in the amazing adventure
- Suitable for solo travellers
To download a detailed itinerary CLICK HERE
£275 deposit with a balance of £1,450 to pay 12 weeks before the trek. This price includes airport taxes. Each trekker agrees to raise a minimum of £300 for Junior Achievement
To register for the trek you are required to pay an initial £275 deposit to secure your place. The balance is due 12 weeks before the trek or you can pay in monthly instalments. The deposit is none refundable once your flight has been booked, which is approximately 12 months before the trek.
- 23 Oct – London to Amman on evening flight
- 24 Oct – Early arrival to Amman with a 3hr transfer to Petra. Arrive early morning and rest day and overnight hotel
- 25 Oct – Day 1 Petra trek
- 26 Oct – Day 2 Little Petra trek
- 27 Oct – Day 3 Shkaret Msaed trek and celebration dinner
- 28 Oct – Depart Amman
Please note airport taxes and fuel surcharges are not included in the above (currently approx. £250 per person at March 2022).
- Return flights to Amman from London to Amman
- Twin-hotel accommodation at the beginning trek (single supplement is available)
- Camping whilst on trek
- Full board and meals throughout
- All camping equipment is provided
- UK Trek Leader and local English speaking guides
- Airport transfers upon arrivals and local transfers
- A UK doctor who will accompany the trek
- Entrance fees to sites
- Visas (if travelling with the group)
- Airport taxes
What is not included
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities / Tips
- Personal travel insurance
- Any COVID-19 related costs
- Travel to and from the Isle of Man
Who is the trek suitable for?
This trek is classed as moderate/tough due to the heat. You need to have a good level of fitness but you can train to get ready for this trek.
Participants must be 18 and over.