Vietnam Charity Trek for Junior Achievement October 2019
Starts on: 26/10/2019
Would you like to join us on our next Charity Trek in Vietnam? This amazing adventure will take place in October 2019 during half-term week (25th October – 4th November).
We have teamed up with a professional travel company ‘Ultimate Challenges’ to arrange this fantastic trek. Joining you on this trip of a lifetime will be 16 other people from the Isle of Man. Their aim is not only to take part in this amazing challenge but also to raise money for Junior Achievement.
The team will travel to the UK on the evening of Friday 25th October and will fly to Vietnam the following day. Subject to connecting flights you will be back in the Isle of Man on Monday November 4th.
The cost of this amazing trek includes all of the following:
- Return flights to and from the Isle of Man (if travelling with the rest of the group)
- Overnight hotel accommodation (bed and breakfast) in Manchester airport on the way out
- A UK Doctor will accompany you on the trek to assist in the unlikely case of a medical emergency
- Return flights with Emirates to and from the UK to Vietnam
- Once you reach Vietnam all meals will be prepared and provided by a local Chef
- All ground transport will be provided in Vietnam. There will be a local ground crew who will move your luggage to each location
- All accommodation will be provided which will include a hotel in Hanoi, dorm style in local village houses on trek
- You will be given the water for your trek each day
- You will be accompanied by a professional trek leader in Vietnam and if more than 20 people travel there will also be a UK trek leader with the group
- On the last night you will have a celebratory dinner
The total cost of the trip is £2,300 per person (which includes an initial registration fee of £300). We are asking trekkers to try and raise a minimum of £500 for Junior Achievement. A full fundraising pack will be provided. To find out more contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a coffee and a chat or call 666266.
Additional costs not included
- Travel insurance
- Spending money
- Optional tours and activities
- Single room supplement
- Any fuel surcharge increase